1. Data on tile. A multinational, randomised, controlled, double-blind, parallel group, efficacy and safety comparison of twice daily biphasic human insulin aspart 30 or human NPH-insulin in subjects with Type 2 diabetes. Study No: BiAsp-1069.
2. Boehm B, Home P, Behrend С et al. Premixed insulin aspart 30 versus premixed human insulin 30/70 twice daily: a randomized 3-month comparison in Type 1 and Type 2 diabetic patients. Submitted to Diabet Med.
3. McSorley P, Bell P. Jacobsen L et al. Twice-daily biphasic insulin aspart 30 versus biphasic human insulin 30: a double-blind crossover study in people with Type 2 diabetes. Submitted to Diabet Med.
4. Hermansen K, Vaaler S, Madsbad S et al. Biphasic insulin aspart 30 improves postprandial glycemic control. Diabetes 2001; 50 (Suppl. 2): A95.
5. Hanefeld M, Fischer S, Julius U et al. Risk factors for myocardial infarction and death in newly detected NIDDM: the Diabetes Intervention Study, 11-year follow-up. Diabetologia 1996; 39: 1577-83.
6. Balkau B, Shipley M, Jarrett RJ. High blood glucose concentration is a risk factor for mortality in middle-aged non-diabetic men. 20-year follow-up in the Whitehall Study, the Paris Prospective Study, and the Helsinki Policemen Study. Diabetes Care 1998; 21: 360-7.
7. Tominaga M, Igarishi K, Eguchi H et al. Impaired glucose tolerance is a risk factor for cardiovascular disease, but not impaired fasting glucose. Diabetes Care 1999; 22: 920-4.
8. DECODE study group, European Diabetes Epidemiology group. Glucose tolerance and mortality: comparison of WHO and American Diabetes Association diagnostic criteria. Lancet 1999; 354: 617-21.
9. Hermansen К, Madsbad S, Kolendorf К et al. Stronger meal-related effect of biphasic insulin aspart 30 compared to insulin lispro mix25 in Type 2 Diabetes. Diabetologia 2001; in press (abstract).
10. Boehm B, Home R Kamp N et al. Biphasic insulin aspart and biphasic human insulin compared in Type 2 diabetic subjects. Diabetologia 2001; /'n press (abstract).
11. Jacobsen LV, Sogaard B, Riis A. Pharmacokinetics and pharmaco-dynamics of a premixed formulation of soluble and protamine-retarded insulin aspart. Eur J Clin Pharmacol 2000; 56: 399-403.
12. Weyer C, Heise T, Heinemann L Insulin aspart in a 30/70 premixed formulation. Pharmacodynamic properties of a rapid-acting insulin analog in stable mixture. Diabetes Care 1997; 20: 1612-4.
13. Kapitza C, Nosek L, Lindholm A et al. Biphasic insulin aspart provides good metabolic control even when injected postprandially. Diabetes 2001 ;50(Supp!.2):A119.
14. Lyness W, Tyier J, Lawrence A. Pharmacokinetics of the rapid-acting insulin analog, insulin aspart, is independent of hepatic function. ADA abstract 2001; 50(2): A442.
15. Lyness W, Tyier J, Lawrence A. Renal impairment does not affect insulin aspart pharmacokinetics in Type 1 diabetes. ADA abstract 2001; 50(2): A441.
16. Overmann H, Heinemann L Injection-meal interval: recommendations of diabetologists and how patients handle it. Diabetes Res Clin Pract 1999; 43: 137-42.
17. Home PD, Lindholm A, Riis A; European Insulin Aspart Study Group. Insulin aspart vs. human insulin in the management of long-term blood glucose control in Type 1 diabetes mellitus: a randomised controlled trial. Diabet Med 2000; 17: 762-70.
18. Boehm B, Home P, Kamp N et al. Biphasic insulin aspart and biphasic human insulin compared in Type 2 diabetic subjects. Diabetologia 2001; in press (abstract). 19. Kurtzhals P, Schaffer L, Sorensen A et al. Correlations of receptor binding and metabolic and mitogenic potencies of insulin analogs designed for clinical use. Diabetes 2000; 49: 999-1005.
19. Kurtzhals P, Schaffer L, Sorensen A et al. Correlations of receptor binding and metabolic and mitogenic potencies of insulin analogs designed for clinical use. Diabetes 2000; 49: 999-1005.
20. Riddle M, Schneider J. Beginning insulin treatment of obese patients with evening 30/70 insulin plus glimepiride versus insulin alone. Diabetes Care 1998; 21(7): 1052-7.
21. Raz I. Biphasic insulin aspart in combination with oral hypo-glycaemic agents. Oral presentation. Diabetes Dialogue Conference, Geneva, Switzerland 2001.
22. Hermansen K, Madsbad S, Perrild H et al. Comparison of the soluble basal insulin analog insulin detemir with NPH insulin. Diabetes Care 2001; 24(2): 296-301.